Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gift's from US ....Yippie

Marcus went to US for 2 weeks for training purposes ...... tht guy ....super poser .....keep bragging bout how good is Intel .However due to this trip , he been bonded for 1 year.

Neway ,

Due to thT trip , i won't be seeing him for 4 weeks which make me really piss of ..... so ended up i ask him to get me lots of gifts as compensation for all the time he's gone ....








This is my wonderful , beautiful COACH bag ....nice leh ....my best birthday present ever ......FIRST time in my entire life that i got such a expensive bag



Body mist from GAP .....



cool adorable key chain from universal studio...



Lancome facial scrub ......$ 20 only ....cheap ?



sour suggerly sweet ...


My Guess bag ...nice ??


My Hard Rock Cafe shirt .....coool .....

more sweets ......yum yum ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com