Friday, May 2, 2008

Such a bad way to start the day ...

Today morning is horrible .........


Wake up , bath and when i open the cupboard to geth my clothes , my cupboard door fell off it's hook and hit straight at my head ...... ouchhh.... so pain .... !!

Super bengkak now ...lucky i got fringe to cover up onli ...if not .....sure look ugly ....

Right after that i quickly went to my room to grab into my paper bag which contain some stuffs that i needed to bring to my new office ....as i reach my hand into the bag , i feel a sharp pain ..... after about 1 sec only i realize tht my bag contain a knife ...... siezzz .....

My finger was bleeding non stop ..... blood is everywhere on the floor .....n the worst thing is my house do not have any bandages of any kind ...... so pathetic ...ended up I need to wrap my finger in tissue until I reach my office .....

Thank God office got emergency kit ..... my precious wrap up finger .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com