Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Resignation Letter

Finally I got the guts to throw my resignation letter at Bud face ....Hahaha ~~!!!I am so so happy that I am getting out of that place....

I got offers from 2 companies which is Flextronics as Process Engineer and Bemis Asia as Product Engineer.

Bemis Asia offer me a much higher pay than Flex ...however I would think that Flex is a much better place ......

I think that getting an offer in Flex seems like God's will to me ....... this is bcos I got the offer from Bemis since last week. However this job doesn't seems interesting to me other than the travelling. I was doubting whether should I accept it or not . However, today I got the offer letter from Bemis and the HR told me tht I need to sign the agreement letter by tomro . Therefore , I hand in my resignation letter to Bud. However I still feel tht Bemis is not something tht I wanted to do . Suddenlt at 5.10pm , I got a call from Flex HR saying tht they r offering me the process engineer position which i tot i didn't have any chance anymore.... :P ....I am so so happy ......

Hopefully this job will be much better than the currrent job .....

Can't wait to take the offer letter tomoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com