Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Job As A Process Engineer

Shit .... did i get myself into trouble .....ggg.com

When i told emily, dan , jon , et n others bout my job ....they kindds explain in details about whatis it like working as a process engineer ...especially dan since he used to work as a process engineer n Kerry last time .......

process engineer is not wat most ppl like to be ---- statement from charles...

production…you are the core of the company’s business/operations-But it will be interesting, and the best part…push your faith level, in fact ah…you might be closer to God when you need him a lot hehe ----- statement from Dan


conclusion : this job might b realli sucks .....i better start enjoying my 1 week of life here in pg b4 i start my new life in HELL.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com