Thursday, January 24, 2008

Radiation Protection Officer

From the 7 th Jan to the 22 Jan 2008 , I was send by my company for the Radiation Officer Course bcos my stupid company wan to buy a XRD ( X-Ray Difraction ) to analyst stuffs ...... So for my company to able to purchase these stuffs , me and my colleque need to get the lisence .




It was like the most boring course I ever attend . We listen to lecturer crapping for 8 hours .....however i rather listen to lecturers crapping than going back to office to face those bastards and bitches ......


This the the practical ...... super cool ...can handle radioactive material .....


This is the Geiger Muller counter ....... it looks like the one on TV rite ??



Beware ....radioactive material ....



They are such a fun bunch of people ........

Talk b4 going in the nuclear reactor ....

I couldn't take pics of the nuclear reactor ...but it's so cool ! looks like those in the science fiction movies ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com