Thursday, January 24, 2008

J-Co Donuts

Suddenly for the last few months , everyone is crazy about donuts .At first BIG APPLE came out than follow by J-O Donuts . Thro my observation , i realise that J-Co is much more ' happening ' as compare to Big Apple and Dunkin Donuts.


Few weeks ago , sis brought some back from Sunway Pyramid

Donuts that my sis brought .....lots of chocs .... so not my type

This is obviously mine ....heheh !! i loves the oreo alot ........yummy ....

Overall , the donuts are realli nice .....however it does not worth the effort of queing up for an hour just to purchase a donut ...... these stuffs realli fattening .... these stuffs make me again extra 1 kg of fats around my tummy .........ewww ..... goverment ... pls ban these stuffs ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com