Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CNY family Steamboat Dinner

First day of CNY ....granny prepared steamboat ...yum yum ......Finally family reunion ......even tot my mom did help preparing the foods ..... my dad n mom didn;t join ...so sien ...cos they r vegatarian .....super sweat .... no comment on them ...




Mommy n Granny preparing the steamboat ..........


YUmmy lotz of foods ....we have meatballs , big big prawns, fish fillet , abalone ..........

My families .....

Uncle ........ doing funny pose .....


THe younger generation of the chua 's family ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com