Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Penang ( Snake Temple)

Finally after 20 years ....... I went back to visit the old famous snake temple in Penang . I was located about 5 kilometers from Intel .
At the entrance of the temple ......

Crazy old woman kissing the yellow albino snake ....

Such a cute lonely fella .... this guy is seen hiding at the corner of the temple .....

This guy is big n nasty ...... i think is as long as marcus's proton car ....


This green guy is the most beautiful snake among the rest ...... so green ....


In this temple ....there is a small petting zoo n snake farm ........ i spend most of my time enjoying the other animals company other than snake . Kindda fun ...playing with rabbits and tortoise and lizard .....




This is the a water dragon .... looks like an iguana ....super cute .... This is my fav place ...... the bunnies dent ...... lots n lots of bunnies and guinnie pigs .....
This is bambi ......super cutie ..... feel like stuffing him in my bag n bring him home ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com