Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My First Gundam ..... ( part 1)

Last Sat .... after I saw Hong ( Marcus 's housemates ) brought a Gundam ....... I went to get one for Marcus n Me. This stuffs is on sale ....2 for rm15 ...cheap ? china made gundam ....

This is my gundam ......
Look like some petite gundam ....looks like me ....a tough up version of me ....
Complicated right ???

This is marcus's gundam .....

This is him before he start making him gundam ....

This is him after 30 minutes ......
This is wat he has done after nearly 2 hours with the gundam ...... a head ..... hahahah !!! nOOB ...

tHIS is wat I have done after 2 hours ..... ...... ..... ...... shall b continue next episod of Gundam Making ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com