Tuesday, November 27, 2007

University Teknologi Petronas

After few weeks of entering my company , I realize that Oil & Gas industry is a very interesting and challenging industries . But i found out that my company is a place whether certain people do not get the same apportunity as others due to some reasons that we had agree 51 years ago. I also realize that to get into another better oil & gas company , i need a degree in Petroleum Engineering or any engineering background .




sO , i ENded up planing to futher my studies by taking Msc in Petroleum Engineering in UTP .....2 weeks ago I went up there to enquire more about the course and meeting the lecturer .......




The place is so so nice ....if i were to compare UTM and UTP , is like comparing the hotel toilet and my house toilet ....hehe !







This is the faculty toilet ....super nice rite ??? look like those hotel's toilet .......





This is the garden in the middle surrounded by all the different faculty ....





This is one of the many faculties .....


This is inside the faculty ....

Aren't this place so beautiful as compare to UTM ???:P

2 comments:

  1. Hey, how come the place looks so deserted? Are you sure u went to the right place??? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Pei Yong. Just dropping by to say hi!:) Love the pictures on ur blog. Merry Christmas, and a blessed new year!

    Love,
    Meng Huey

    ReplyDelete

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com