Sunday, August 12, 2007

DIGI....Best coverage with one low flat rate

This story was posted on friendster by my sis ...... i find it entertaining .....


This is a true story of a young college
boy who passed away last month, at
Kuala
Lumpur. His name is Vivek; he was hit
by
a lorry. I don't want to mention the
name of the college. He had a
girlfriend
> > > > > > > > names Asin. She lives
in
Johore. Both of them are true lovers.
They are always on the phone with each
other. You can never see him without
his
handphone. He spends #38175;?of the day
talking with Asin. Vivek 's family
knows
about their relationship. Asin is very
close with Vivek's family (just imagine
their love). Before he passed away he
always told his friends "If I pass away
please burn me with my handphone". He
also said the same thing to his
parents.
After his death, people couldn't carry
his coffin. I was there ~ a lot of them
tried to do so but still couldn't ,
everybody including me, had tried to
carry the coffin, the result was still
the same. Eventually, they called their
neighbour, a "bomoh" from Thailand (pak
Darin), who is a friend of his
father's.
He took a seat and started speaking to
himself slowly. After a few minutes, he
said "this boy misses something here".
Then his friends told Darin bout his
intentions to burn him with his phone.
He then opened the coffin and place his
phone, together with the SIM card
inside
the casket. After that they tried to
carry the coffin. It could now be moved
and they carried it into the van
easily.
All of us were shocked. (can you feel
the fear? I'm shaking at this moment.)
Vivek 's parents didn't inform Asin
that
Vivek had passed away (pity Asin).
After
2 weeks Asin called Vivek 's mom.
> > > > > > > > Asin: "Atfer, I'm
coming
home today. Please cook something nice
for me. Don't tell Vivek that I'm
coming
home today; I want to surprise him."
His
mother replied, "You come home first, I
want to tell you something very
important." After she arrived at Kuala
Lumpur, they told her the truth about
Vivek. Asin thought that they were
fooling around. She was laughing and
said, "Don't try to fool me ... tell
Vivek to come out ... I have a gift for
him. Please stop this nonsense." Then
they show her the Vivek's death
certificate; they gave her proof to
make
her believe. Asin started to sweat
profusely. She said, "It's not true. We
spoke yesterday. He still calls me."
Asin was shaking so badly when
suddenly,
her phone rang. "See this is from
Vivek.
See this ...." she showed the phone to
Vivek 's family. All of them told her
to
answer. She used the loudspeaker mode.
All of them heard this conversation,
loud and clear. No cross lines, no
humming. It was Vivek 's voice! And
there was no way others could use his
SIM card as it was nailed inside the
coffin! They were so shocked and asked
for pak Darin's help. Pak Darin brought
his master (Tok Chen) to solve this
matter. He and pak Darin worked for 5
hours ... then they discovered one
thing
.........
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > DiGi. Best coverage
ever,
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > ONE LOW FLAT
RATE !!!!!!!
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Anyone, any network,
anytime,
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > ANYWHERE!!!*
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > " I WILL FOLLOW YOU...
FOLLOW YOU
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > WHEREVER YOU MAY
GO... "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com