Friday, August 24, 2007

My work place

working life ...... tired , busy , lifeless ....bla bla bla ....

I'm currently workin in GRTC Scomi oiltools in Bukit Jelutong .... basically all we do there is formulate mud ......

Im now under training for few months under Mr Ayman ( sexy Egypt guy) with the helps of others such as Kim ( talkative animals lover ) , Gary ( adorable guy ) , Ganesh ( big big guy ) , Yanie ( my friendly cubical neighbor) , Glory , lugman , Ayu , Kak Zarin (the kind & beautiful admin lady)and not forgotten Nappon ( the Thai Guy )

My work place is so small that this place is like a new family to me ...remind me of utm biotek lab ..... everyd we work n fellowship together ......hopefully few more months i can b closer to them ...:P

Nappon the Thai guy ........
My sexy trainer ........anyone who wans his numb ( email me ;p)

tHE TECHNICAL lAB
gARY IN ACTION

Kim impossible ....she's a strong lady

That's my new family ......happy workin guys ....

1 comment:

  1. Wow ur trainer is HOT!! Can I have his number? Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com