Friday, August 24, 2007

Convocation !! finally I Graduated ( Part 1 )

Last weekend is the busiest week of year .... preparation of my convo which is on the 21st Aug ...

Firstly ....photography session in studio .....

We went to Grace studio in Taipan ..... Guys don't ever go there again ....they are not profesionals at all ...... Firstly the makeup artists is so lousy ... i need to start to complain on the way they do my mom's makeup and make sure that they do my makeup accordingly to my instructions ...i dun wan to look like a ( monkey's ass ) in my graduation pics ...

Me during the photo shot ......


my dad n sis posing for the camera
my granny .....yawing ....sleepy
me ..looking so different ....
me n sis ..looking funny

Not going to take photo sessions anymore ....cannot stand it ....they make up everyone ..which takes about 2 hours and force you to smile for 45 minutes. .......

Admire those models ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com