Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Recap of year 2019 and 2020

Another end of year blog post on what happen in 2019 and what should i be thankful for in year 2019

2019 is a wonderful wonderful year for me. I am very thankful for all the blessing from God so far . He is very kind for me and my family.


Here's some of the "big" things that happen this year :


May 2019 : Visited Tasmania + Melbourne with Marcus , Mummy n Daddy
This is our yearly family trip ... Tasmania is one of the amazing place that i ever visit. Really loves loves loves the nature here.











July 2019 :
-Found out that we are expecting another family member .
We were so happy that Hannah will be having a sister to play with .











-Sister in law got married also in July... so happy for her
-Visited Phuket Club Med with Hannah.
First time she perform in front of a crowd .. really really proud of her



















Sept 2019 :
Another family trip with mummy n daddy but this time we brought Hannah along to Lost world of Tambun

Oct 2019 : Yearly Bangkok trip with Sis

Dec 2019:
First time in years where we spend time back in Subang during Christmas . 5 days in Subang is a huge deal for us


Things i should be thankful for in year 2019:
1. My sideline job is picking up. Thankful for the job opportunities given which i able to cover back my tuition fees
2. Pregnant with baby Sara . I always wanted a rat kid and thank god for the blessing that baby2 is on the way
3. Still employed in Osram
4. Marcus Chess Academy is doing well . Business is also picking up for Marcus
5. My family and his family healthy and happy


When we were younger ...we were constantly expose to this Wawasan 2020 .. I always remember looking forward to 2020 and this year we are at 2020 .

Things im looking forward to in year 2020 :
1. Welcoming Sara into my little family
2.  Continue to grow Jenny Makeup
3. Continue to grow Marcus Chess Academy
4. Visiting Budapest in April







No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com