Friday, November 22, 2019

Pregnancy Baby 2 Diary Week 24

Baby 2 is 24 weeks this week. Which is towards the end of the 2nd trimester.
I really can't wait for another 2 months .
Work was already tough (sub-con style) and a 3 year old toddler . With no help at home , all these are really draining out my energy.

1st trimester for baby 2 was worst than the 1st pregnancy.
More burping and gas and also tiredness.
The long working hours and pregnancy makes me so tired that i fall sleep everyday around 10pm. Sometimes i will come home after work at 7pm and take a quick nap before head out for dinner .


2nd trimester was much much better.
Firstly is pregnancy bump is showing and i loves the attention that i am getting
And ... i think the energy and the gas is reduce by a lot .
Less burping and farting ... opps

But i guess both trimester my appetite is all up. Gain 5kg up to now ... emm
i wonder how i going to loose all those weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com