Friday, January 9, 2015

Seventh Son Movie Review - what i think bout it !!



from rottentomatoes.com


Watch this movie last Wed and was so so disappointing . The only motivation that makes me watch finish the whole movie is the hot guy played by Ben Barnes .

I dun even know how to start to describe my dissapointment in this movie.
The story ended pretty weird .
I expect the director to have a good plot and slowly build up the story .
They should have explain more on what so special about the 7th sons or what so good about the magic necklace. 
The worst part is , in the end , the queen die from a hand knife thrown by thomas ward  . 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com