Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My 29th Birthday Celebration

 Yesterday was my 29th Birthday celebration.. and Marcus surprise me to this place call QEII ... located next to the Ferry Port / Jetty .... 
We left our house early around 6.30pm to catch the sunset ....than half way there we only realize that the sunset is at the Ferringgi Beach area (-_-) ...



 We are the only couple there ... this whole place is empty
 We are sited on the 2nd floor ....located next to the ferry terminal.


 Candle light dinner ...not bad rite ?
 We order Minestrone soup ... RM8 , very very tasty and huge portion
 Complimentary bread ....only 2 pieces ....so kiam siap ..

 dips .... first is olive with vinegar and the 2nd ....melted butter with something

 We ordered ...beef carbonara ...Marcus's fav .... taste very nice ...surprisingly ...cant remember the exact price ...around RM28

 My pizza .. prawns , basil leaves , olives and ..... rm33

 Superb view ...... on the back.


 This year since I am on diet .... i requested a slice of cake so that i can make my birthday wishes .

 Look at shortie .....cant wait to taste some cream ..


Come to think of it ...this is my last year celebrating my 20sss birthday ...shit ..I am like 30 next year
Thank you baby for the wonderful celebration .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com