Friday, June 14, 2013

Intan Nasi Lemak - Nasi Lemak Addict Series

Those that know me well enough knows that I LOVES Nasi Lemak .. I started eating nasi lemak since in my mummy's tummy ....

According to mummy she got this craving of eating nasi lemak nearly everyday when she was pregnant with me ....so i guess that is where my nasi lemak addiction came from. 

Tonight ....went out again for another nasi lemak hunt .... this time is near Green Lane, Penang free school.

 Garmin GPS ....our best guide to the nasi lemak search ...

Can you spot the mamak ...this place is located under some flat ....


 Our drinks ....Sarsi F&N ..
 The nasi lemak .... basic without any extra "lui".
 Marcus savoring his plate of warm nasi lemak ...
 Ta Dah ...finish clean ....and bear in mind ...this is like after our meal in Doarea ...and is at 12.30am ... fully from the previous meal however this nasi lemak makes our mouth watery.
 More dishes to add to your nasi lemak
 Finish already the nice fried chicken.

 Self service sambal ikan bilis ...


My comment : Not the best nasi lemak i ever tasted ....however is one of the best in Penang
Rating :
Rice : 9 (full of favour and can be eaten alone - the rice is berbiji - biji)
Sambal : 6 ( not spicy enough and not diluted enough )
Ikan Bilis : 2 ( too hard )

Total points : 17/30





No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com