Monday, September 10, 2012

Part Time Job- Art Tutor

Just got another part time job ---- as AN ART Teacher .... hehehe ...!! i know ......when i told my parents bout my new part time job ... they was like ...u can draw meh ??? My dad even commented that he can draw better than me ... 

Than i was like ... that's why i join lo ...so tht i get paid and get free art lesson .... HEHE !!! and prob nurture  my motherly instinct .....   

Last Friday , went over to have the first briefing ...was surprise that the hiring person ....pass me a box of pastel colour, box of water colour , brushes and pallet and say ...these stuffs are for me .... to practice my art ..... 



 My first drawing ...after 17 years ...actually not bad rite ???


 80% Completion .....
 My stuffs ......
Completed ... yippee ....

After came back from Art class on Sun ..... the comment from Ms Tham was like .....ur water colour ...so uneven ......too diluted ....ur main object is too small and the background is too big ....
and the worst part is ...some of the kid's drawings are much better than mine ...OMG



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com