Friday, September 28, 2012

Kota bharu - Sept 2012

2 weeks ago ....Marcus , Sis &  I headed back to KB ...... 
This is the first time after more than 10 years we go back to KB other than during CNY ....
The reason i go back KB is due to a dream ....dream of my grandpa .....when u dream of death people .....you tend to take it more seriously ..... so somehow my guts told me tht i should go back ......... 


 Marcus & I at Penang airport at 6pm ......

 Marcus 's claws .....
 Their new dog ......PoPPi ..........kissable however this lady left claw marks on my legs
 Kelantan's Laksa ....
Kelantan is a place the foods are unique .....which you cant get anywhere in the world ....even tot KL/Selangor have lots of copy cat authentic kelantanese foods ...but it NEVER EVER near the real thing ....

 Popo and me ..... the real reason why I go back ...
 Pei Xin and Me ....eating Nasi Sumetra ......
 Last day , we headed to PCB ....on the way there .....we drop by one of the stalls for steam jagung ....





 Sis and her jagung .....
Family pics .....Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com