Saturday, August 11, 2012

TWG Tea Salon Marina Bay Sands

Last day before we departed back to Penang ...we(inclusive of Marcus mom and dad) headed to Marina Bay Sands ...



 Superb shopping mall with the glass window concept ....but is fucking hot ...didint they know tht they r building in SG and not in US
 There ...spotted it ... ?? That is my precious Tiffany & Co ....i actually went into the store and try out my ring .....
 Mine ....soon !! wait for me u guys ..... im will come n get you guys .... all 3 of u
 In the middle of the shopping mall ....there is the TWG tea salon .....
 Claim to be the best macaroons ever


 Mine is the white one ...which is mint .......
SUPERB ....exp $2.5 ....per piece


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com