Saturday, August 11, 2012

Delicious English Tea


Celebration .......of my mom and my birthday .....my sis treat both of us to delicious eng tea ....



 Red velvet cake
 Pavlova ...this is what we choose




 we are allowed to select 2 tea ......this is my honey lemon tea ....

 Some scones , salted biscuits , chocs ....
 there are 3 choices of sandwishes.....egg+caviar , salmon with cream cheese and the classic cucumber sandwishh

 we didint manage to finish the pavola ...ended up TAPAO back home for dessert ...



 Superb ....set .....lovely ...everyone should try at least once

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com