Thursday, December 30, 2010

Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office 101


Last weekend i brought this book ................ which i would say a damm SUPERB book ........
this book is about common mistakes madeby women in their office .......... which i find so so related to me ...........
One of the few many advices tht they include in the book :
Mistake 8 : Wait to be given what you want ........
this is so so true .....some times we women just are like tht ........ i use to be like tht .......just wait n pray and hope tht my boss will give me for what i want ........
so so many more .......... all gurls who want to climb the cooperate ladder need this 101 book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com