Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Fetish !!!






I have finally identify fetish ........






Everyone have fetish ...example :






some gurls , has fetish for guys with dimples , fair guys , guys with thick lips ....
fair skin fetish ........


some guys , has fetish for gurls with tan skin , huge boobs , fair skin .....



Thick Lips fetish .......


I finally found or i would say "IDENTIFY" my fetish .........




Wanna guess wat is it ???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys wearing formal working clothes ......
heheh ..... i do not know why ,......... but i find guys in working clothes damm hot ...hahah !!
No wonder i dun find guys in my office interesting .......... as all of them wear jeans and t-shirt
Baby .....hint hint ........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com