Thursday, August 19, 2010

I will never be a Bride

A wedding ceremony is every gurls dream ......(name me one)that do not dream to be dress in white lovely fairytale dress ..hair drapes with small flowers ...

(see i already choose the dress i would like to wear in my wedding someday)

every single girl in this world would want to be a princess , the most beautiful girl for one day .....

As some of you know , i have been planning my wedding ceremony next year in Feb(church) and dinner(Nov) ...

However , last weekend , Marcus & I have decided to call off the wedding !!!


We are not every every going to have a wedding ceremony at all ... gaassspppp ....YUP ........I SAID IT ....NO WEDDING CEREMONY FOR ME ....

It took me few days to hit me tht im not going to wear the white dress that every gurl dream of and to be most beautiful girl in the world on that special day...


I know is DAMM DAMM SAD ( im feeling damm sad too while writing this entree)...see i already chosen my cupcake :

(red & white cupcakes with rose theme)

(I also chosen my hair style)

(I even choose my hand bouquet with my favv flower in the world )


It took few days to hit me ......i know im a bit slow ....it really hit me tht im not having a wedding when i was talking to a fren of mine as she is also planning her wedding ....
she was showing me some wedding designer gowns ....and after tht i realize ...i will not ever going to do tht in my whole life time ...

The main reason for us to cancel our wedding is :DELAY GRATIFICATION

People keep asking me ...is it worth the sacrifice ??
Honestly ....i do not know ...... i really do not know .....
a part of me wants to have a wedding badly however a part of me keep telling myself(i work damm hard to earn the money which i going to spend all on a day )...is tht worth it too ??

i can only answer this question a few years later ...as for now ...i have decided ..... NO wedding ceremony for me ....

a simple registration will be good enough for both of us .I keep reminding myself ...wedding is not just a ceremony, wedding is never about dinners , fancy parties and is never about dressing in white ....

A wedding is about 2 people and 2 families join together as one .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com