Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am Fuking Broke !!!

I left only rm180 to survive until 15th Sept 2010 next month ...... money is never enough for me ....

I even need to degrade myself for one month to survive on cosmetic counter sunblock ....... ZA Sunblock ......



This is what i usually use for my sunblock and i cant afford it for this month cos it cost me rm170 ...which if i were to buy it , i will only left rm10 to eat for the rest of the month ...

Damm poor man ....
However i found ways to make more money next month ..... wan to know wat ???
Cookies Business ........

Will update more as soon as i figure out how this gonna work ......i am so so damm broke .... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com