Friday, October 9, 2009

I HATE MY JOB AND I HATE CHINA

Im stuck in CHINA for the last few weeks ......this is such a horrible month for me ..... having my mood swings ( PMS ) , no one to release on , no one to talk to , no one to hug , no one to go shopping with .... just feel so lonely ...........

Thats why I finally did the most sane thing ..I hand in my resignation letter ...........my last day would be on the 6Th Nov ...after tht I am moving to the new face of my life ....

which is stuck i PG with him ..........

Lets just hope my job is as nice as FMME last time and pays well too....if not im gonna chop in into small peices ....that guy made me give up my career and my comfort for him ...huge sacrifice ya ......

Moving to Pg is a super huge thing to me ....staying with ur bf is like the next time of getting married ........i guess moving in together is kindda testing out the water .......

We already rented a house in PG for rm500 ... -_- planning to buy for furnitures eg LCD TV, SOFA , Bed ...... dunno how much it would cost also .......

stay updates on how i gonna deco my house ...i am so excited bout it :P

1 comment:

  1. juz make sure no worms grawing frm ur dustbin... XD lol~

    ReplyDelete

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com