Sunday, October 4, 2009

5th Year Aniversary ......

Our actual anniversary is on 26th Sept but we couldn't celebrate it as im stuck in China ....so no choice ...that we postpone it to yesterday .....

Baby ..... we have knw each other for 5 years ...cant believe that time passes by so fast .....
Until today I am glad I went to UTM ... :P

Baby Marcus surprise me with a cute bouquet of roses when he pick me up from my house ....so sweet of him ...
He surprise me to this Italian Restaurant call Sassorosso , a mansion near KLCC .....

That place was surperb ....the place is so romantic ...candle lite dinner with the view of KLCC Twin Tower ....romantica ...perfecto ....
we are serve bread basket with olive oil & vineger .....

we ordered 2 dish , one apetizer and another main meal ....

we order caeser salad and another pasta dish ....

the salad was ok nia ....the chicken is tastey n full of favour however the salad was a bit dry ...so we asked for extra sauce ...n we realize the sauce is diluted ...... disappointing

the funny part for our main dish was .....4 pieces of pasta --_--



and the dish cost rm42 ( without including tax) ...
the taste was different n unique .........
but not feeling at all ..n thank god there r onli 4 pieces ...as after eaten 2 ...already quite jelak ....
My lovely BF ......getting more leng chai every year ....

we left the dinner place after lepaking there for another 15 minutes ...went back n have a proper dinner with him parents.... :PHAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY DINNER .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com