Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jogoya Weekend

Finally after 1 month of waiting , I finally treat my family n marcus at Jogoya in Starhill KL ....


We went there for dinner which cost me about rm88++ ....
Open kitchen concept ......where you can observe how ur food is cook ...
big huge oysters ...... i brought the shell back to put into my aquarium ....
salshimi counter ....
my sis her coconuts ......arent they cute ....




Lotz of people lining up to get in ...







Marcus foods .....greedy guy .... he keeps taking lotz of foods without finishing them ...

My salshimi ........ yum yum ...





The deserts counter .....

The are there are lots of different type of foods you can try ..... and the best thing is there is Heagen Daze ice -creams ..... yum yum ..... love it .....

One of the best buffet i ever been ... lots of choices .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com