Thursday, October 11, 2007

Company Dinner ( 9 Oct 2007)

Finally ...company dinner that i hav waited for so long ...... we have it at Sheraton Subang ...

The company paid rm 75++ per person ....

This is the salad and the rojak section .....

Nice ice craving ..........

Desert section .... one of the most popular section .... however is range of choice offer is very ittle ..... kindda disappointing ..

The lamb section .... one of the nicest ...

My food .... i ate like 6 rounds of foods ...including soups and deserts .....hehe ...can't believe i can eat so much too ....

Me and Lugman and Yani ...... my two cubical neighbours ....

My lamb and my strawberries .... due to lack of deserts .... i kindda took the decoration for the desert ....

My ice-ice kacang ....


Overall .... the foods there is kindda lack of taste .....paying rm75++ for foods such as roti canai , rojak , mee soup , satay .....not worth it at all ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com