Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pebbles is Gone ...

I would like to pay tribute to my beloved hamster.... Pebbles ....

He went missing yesterday night ..... finally he manage to escape from home after few try. Today's blog is dedicated to him . He has been with me for nearly 2 years .My hamster that stay with me throughout my UTM life . He's there for me when no one is there for me. I feel bad cos after UTM , i so caught up with my own life that i take him for granted.Didn't spend much time with him. Like wat they say , u will onli appreciate them when they r gone. Hope he has a peaceful n painless death.

Hope to see him again in heaven ..... take care pebbles ...

1 comment:

  1. i understand how you feel lo >_<~ cause they're so small. if you don't entertain them everyday like u abandon them already :P

    ReplyDelete

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com