Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekend Pedicure

Last Sun after lunch in Klang ......... we went to Summit to do pedicure .....at first i wasn't really interested in doing it cos it's expensive and who the heck wanna stare at my ugly feet ..since i wear safety shoes in office .....

After few minutes of deep thought ...finally decide to proceed with the idea ....since this is my first pay ....... must well enjoy it first rite b4 i need to save next month ....

The nice young lady doing my ugly nails ....hahaha !!










So many nails design to choose from .....


















End up i choose something with white background ....-The other lady that doing my nail is horrible ....she seems impatent and doesn't seems to help in assisting me in choosing the design .








End up ..i narrow down my selection to this 3 ...cutie ??












Final Result .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


















Nice nice ?? i think is cute ....hehee !! However i won't doing it anymore ...cos it not worth it at all ...... their workmanship is not as nice as the nail display showed and i think i can even DIY myself f i make the effort to . The whole thing cost me about rm 66 .I think by using that money i can buy like more than 10 nail polish .

1 comment:

  1. Hehhee!! Someone so free go and do her nails... Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com