Wednesday, December 30, 2020

End of 2020 and the start of another year

 


This picture sums up most of us in 2020 

Today is the last day of 2020 and i am so glad that is coming to an end. With next year 2021, i hope that somewhat fengsui changes and it will be better for all of us .


In 2020 , there's a lot of things to be thankful and a lot of things i wish things were slightly different .

2020 is a year of hibernation for me. This is the first time in so many working years that i able to spend so much time at home with my family and prob this is the first taste of financial freedom?

This year i am thankful for the birth of my 2nd child , Sara . She turns 10 months next week and she is such a joyful cheerful baby. Definitely quieter than her sister but very observant and persistent. 
Post pregnancy was also much better than the 1st as my mom and ah kor helping me out with the confinement. SO this gal is brought up full of love right from the starts. 


This year i am also thankful for both Marcus and mine financial impact. We hear stories of people loosing their job and getting retrench when the covid hits and also during the MCO . I am so glad that especially Marcus did not get hit when this happens . My makeup job definitely got affected badly so lucky my main job not affected. 

I am also very blessed and thankful for the right timing when all these happens .First thing is we manage to get the helper to come in by Feb 2020 before the government stop any foreigner from coming in. We started applying for helper since last year june but no news till this year Feb . I saw some friends was having trouble getting any new foreign helper this year due to the travel restricting . And with the helper here and when Hannah's school was put onhold and i have to work on and off , we are so so thankful with the extra hands we have .

Dad's cancer journey was the only pain in the ass that we have this year. It was really a shock for all of us that this cancer disease hit daddy . His body undergo chemo has weaken so much that during our Christmas trip , he was having trouble walking up the japanese garden hill. Now we just have to pray for the best for him and hopefully he able to have a quality life for the next 5-10 years . With the recent approval of his 2nd medical card , i am so thankful that at least we are not limit by financial constrain when selecting his treatment. 



Spending time at home give me the opportunity to spend time with my family especially my parents and i am so grateful for that. 


Hopefully next year will be a much better year for all of us ...looking forward to another year in life to able to make a difference .

Hopefully next year i able to do more makeup (hands getting really itchy) , bring my parents to new zealand (my mom wish) and able to bring hannah to disneyland ( this gal been watching too much youtube ) 



BYE BYE 2020 AND HELLO 2021





No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com