Saturday, December 22, 2018

2018 Reflection

Another year have pass and it's time to reflect back and be thankful for whatever have happen .
Looking back in 2018 , another year to be thankful to God and all glory to him .

Many of the things to be thankful in 2018 :
1.Graduated from my makeup certification after 2 years of hard work . Not easy to have a full time job , juggling parenting and study at the same time ya.

2. Blessed to be back in Osram and yay !! no KULIM !!!

3. Kick start my makeup career as a makeup artist @ wumugroup and @jennychuamakeup
Do check out my website at https://www.facebook.com/makeupartistjennychua

4. Growth of Marcus Chess Academy
5. Thankful that my parents , M's parents and all our loves ones are healthy 


Next year 2019 to look forward to :

1. Yearly travel with parents to Tasmania/Melbourne
2. Continue to grow Marcus Chess Academy
3. Continue to grow my makeup profiles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com