Monday, February 27, 2017

Hannah is 7th Months

Happy 7th Month Baby Hannah .
Today she officially turns 7 months and Happy 7th month motherhood to me . 

At six months , she seems pretty advance for her age . She reaches her milestones pretty earlier ( based on my internet reference and books). I credit the temporary intelligence to S-26 milk powder. 

Before seven months , she able to :
  • Sit up steadily without support   
  • Loves to self feed - almost everything ranging from steam pumpkins to my handbag handle
  • smiley smiley baby to everyone ... not yet having strangers anxiety but i guess is due to her spending most of her time at nanny place ( 4 babies + lots of people). Disadvantage of this is she is not clingy to me.
  • showing her temperament when we didin't layan her or take her milk away from her - she will scream and cry like i kill her dog 
  • Able to crawl 
  • Able to pull up standing position from sitting steadily
  • Able to hold on to milk bottle only when she is hungry. Once she get her necessary feed - she just hands off ... lazy baby
Height : 68cm
Weight :8kg

 This is her face when she saw my camera pointing at her .

 little girl busy playing
 Putting everything in her mouth and grabbing everything within reach.

 Started solid food at 6 months ..she definitely got my tham jak gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com