Sunday, June 5, 2016

Pregnancy Diary Week 33

Tomorrow officially we will enter week 33 of my pregnancy . Yahoo !!!

According to google :

Baby size :17 to 19 inches in length  and weighing around 4 1/2 pounds.
Common symptoms :
1.STRONG FETAL MOVEMENT
2.VARICOSE VEINS;
3.ROUND LIGAMENT PAIN
4.AN INNIE-TURNED-OUTIE -means popping of belly button
5.SHORTNESS OF BREATH
6. CLUMSINESS
7.BRAXTON HICKS CONTRACTIONS;

So this week i am weighing around 46kg and waist measurement of 34" . Pretty heavy. Gain 1 kg this week. Which i hope is good news for me 

Started to take vitamin C chewable tablets yesterday as i found that my gums are bleeding 2 days in a row . Scary . And also took calcium tablets. Honestly i been skipping calcium pills .

I am also getting sinus /  nose block when ever i lying down so ended up i need to sleep with my head elevated .

Sleeping is another problem whereby i need to sleep on my side instead of straight up . If not ended up i will have difficulty breathing .

Hannah is kicking actively . Most of the night i did her kicking monitoring .Indeed she is an active girl .
I think she starting to able to hear my voice . Example sometimes she will be kicking too hard and when i tap my belly and tell her to dont kick , she will still kick but with a softer kick. Interesting ..

Peeing is another problem . In the 2nd semester , i only wake up 1 time in the middle of the night but now constantly waking up 1-2 times and sometimes 3 times at night. However still bearable . I heard some mothers woke up every 2-3 hours just to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com