Saturday, October 3, 2015

My sis ROM 15 Sept 2015 Part 1

Today is Sis special day .
She woke up super early to do her makeup .. as for me ...i woke up at 8am just to bath ... :> 


 Grandma drinking her kopi-



  Ate chicken rice at Kar Heong .... for breakfast before heading to putrajaya for ROM .
 Sis hairdo

 She looks so happy .....

 first time all of us except my sis visited putrajaya . really quite a lot of people that day .I think is because the next day is public holiday (Malaysia Day)



 Just realize that grandma got teeth ... LOL
 The to be married couple

 Ky's sis and his niece


 Camwhoring with daddy.

 Finally they register . I am honored that my sis ask me to become the "saksi".
 Our family picture


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com