Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Wuxi China Hotel Review : Intercontinental Wuxi

Travel to China , Wuxi from 26 July to 1 Sept 2015 for business trip to visit our China plant in Wuxi.
Wuxi located at the outskirt of Shanghai , around 2.5 hours drive .

In Wuxi , we stayed in Intercontinental for 5 nights .
I paid RM 420 per night with cooperate rate.
Stayed in level 27 , however my view is pretty bad . Face the back of the building . The main building is facing a beautiful park.

Neway back to the hotel review , the room is huge huge huge .
Probably combination of my house living room + kitchen.
What i loves about the room is firstly the bed . I request for a king size bed and their king size bed is huge .

 They have a sofa beside the bed but did not use them . Don't look that comfortable .
 Beside the sofa , they have a working desk since this is a business hotel.




at their work desk they do provide stationary as well . I took back their eraser and ruler .

 See thru bathroom and bathtub
 Corridor from the main room towards the bedroom .
 comes with diy coffee and tea. Their evian is not complimentary
 I loves their bathroom . They have build in speaker in the bathroom so that you can soak in the bathtub while watching tv thru the glass screen.
 separate shower and toilet


 shower comes with rainshower head. Very strong shower pressure
 Full length mirror in front of the bathroom .

 Provide bathrobes as well.
Enjoy the stay in this hotel so much especially with such comfortable huge room .Few things i do not like about the people / management of this hotel are firstly i did request them whether can i sent my taobao purchase to this hotel and no one reply me even though i sent them twice . Another thing is the receptionist or everyone working in this hotel have limited command of english .
My mandarin not up to China standard of course . So with my limited command of mandarin and some added english , non of the staffs seems to understand my request ..... so annoying !!!

Trip advisor rank them #1 in Wuxi . Overall they are one of the best hotel here .


Intercontinential Wuxi , 
Address: China, 江苏省苏州市苏州工业园区旺墩路288号 邮政编码: 215028
Phone:+86 512 6285 8888

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com