Friday, May 15, 2015

Taiwan 2015 : Beitou Thermal Valley

After breakfast , we went around visiting some tourist sites . The first stop is at Beitou Thermal Valley . 

Entrance at the site - there' s a small stall selling herbal egg and ubi kayu 



 This place is very beautiful . Once at the place , you can feel the heat and the smell of the sulfur.
 Damm smelly and hot .



 Very clear and blue water . However i guess too hot to touch or swim in it.

 Marcus doing his force thing - =_= too much tv series






 At the visitor center - brought a wooden postcard

I think cost around rm6-8 and postage is RM10 .
I really receive my postcard after 1 week back from Taiwan  ... so happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com