Thursday, February 27, 2014

6th Lilac Box


Finally ...i brought my first beauty box ..after lots of research n price comparison , i finally decided on Lilac Beauty Box . Each box cost RM50 including of postage. 

Last Sat my box arrive .. so excited  

 See ...Shortie is as excited as I am to know what is inside this box.



 Note from Lilac Box
 I loves the way the pack the box .. so pinky ..i guess is becos of the month of Valentine's
 5mL of Eau D'Ivoire Balmin
 Deluxe Size .... hair mask by Kerastase .
I am so excited to try this mask that i went to bath directly after unbox the beauty box. I loves this mask ...makes my hair so so so soft .
 Shampoo .... 50mL ...dont really like it .... dry up my hair

 Full size ...Herbal bath oil ...however didint try cos no bath tub ....have to wait until July ...
 Algotherma sample 5mL cleansing gel
 Algotherma sample 5mL serum
This prob the best ...7mL proto night cream by Strivectin ...i am trying it out ... and so far did not break me up ...however didint see any whitening effect yet 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com