Sunday, October 13, 2013

Cheap Skin Care Bonjour HK

On my lazy Sunday afternoon - browsing through the net - looking for the next skincare to try out and also my "cost saving" effort for finding cheaper source of skin care , I found out tht  Bonjour HK do provide international shipping ...

Bonjour HK

They charge USD5.16 for orders below USD 87.57 and free for orders above ...

See ... confirm they shipped to Malaysia ...Yippie ...

Price comparison for some items which i am currently using .
Malaysia Retail Price ,HK Bonjour and Strawberry.net  :



The best part are the range of skin care they offer ... example : Fancl , Dermalogical , Shu Eumura , SK II
I am surprise that some items such as Kiehl's are pretty cheap - example Midnight recovery purchase will have a savings of  nearly RM 72  .... sadly i have stock up extra bottles of midnight recovery and facial cream when I was in the US ...


Planning to try to purchase some items next month( Sulwhasoo , SKII and Fancl )  -cross my finger and hopefully they really do ship to Malaysia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com