Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Yong Tat Seafood-Klang Outing with Aunty & PoPo

Popo and Aunty came up to visit us last Raya .Mom brought all of us to makan this so call famous Seafood Restaurant call Yong Tat Seafoods.


 Camwhoring with popo ...
 This is the restaurant ...located at some freaking ulu place ....however surprisingly cars seems to coming in non stop.
 Bee Hoon ........yummy..
 Steam lala with garlic .....according to mummy pretty huge and juicy

 Steam chili fish ....
 My 2nd fav dishes ....steam garlic prawns

 My fav dish : Nam Heong Crab ....
Total bill comes up to RM250 for 10 people ...not bad for KL price
 Chua Family --- without me ....
The lunch gang ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com