Saturday, May 25, 2013

Terminal Lounge Uptown Breakfast


Last weekend , I finally got the chance to meet with my old Samad Frens .... since Aman requested for western foods , we decided to have our gathering at Terminal Lounge at 9 am ...



List of beverages ...
Surprisingly at 9am , the shop is pretty full .....


We have to order our foods at the counter .... and they will give your boarding pass number
Aman with his shocking look ...when i took out the camera

My latte ...superb
My sinfully morning breakfast - 5 choices selection : pancakes , bacon , hotdogs and hash brown ..
Aman sandwish
Arlin and KY lattee



This is how shortie look when i reach home ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com