Saturday, April 13, 2013

Finally got my S3 mini

Today , I finally become slightly smarter ..... cos i just got myself a SMART PHONE ..... 



S3 mini - la fleur edition ..... so so lady like....

At first i tot of buying it when S4 release ...but today i went to the homedec in Pisa and found this irritable deal .

Phone price : rm870 , warranty by samsung and if you add rm53 , you get additional 2 years warranty by Samsung . 

Not bad deal. 

The Sen Q deal is nearly the same except the price is RM999 and the extra warranty is by Sen Q themselves/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com