Friday, March 22, 2013

IPTA Application

Self discovery....

Few of them are lucky to know what they like/want in life ....and as for me ...im still in process of discovering my interested ....

Working for 6 years ...and doing self discovery along the way , i am no where near close to my interest .
What i know is that I never like or every will like engineering . Is not to say i HATE my job , just that I will not want to do it again given a chance to redo .

Recap back on myself discovery , i know I loves to eat and cook . According to Marcus i can cook the most amazing prawn dish. However I fail in cooking Chinese foods.

I also know i hate teaching especially kids

So now another step of self discovery .... by applying into Vet school ...

 First step : pay for registration fees

My choice of uni .... since Malaysia has only 2 vet school which is UPM and UMK , my remaining choice to fill up is architecture .
Not to say i would want to do it .... just for the sake of applying ...in case i might consider ....

If it is God's will like what he did for me in Uni , he will give me the degree .... if not ...well , god's know me better than myself and im sure he have better plans for me .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com