Monday, January 21, 2013

2nd Round of Panda Express

Panda Express is a fast food chain restaurant selling chinese food ....which is CHAP FAN !!!

This is like my 2nd visit to Panda Express ....... today is Saint Martin Day ...and everyone is off except me ... depress and tired ......i went out early for lunch and headed to PANDA EXPRESS !!!

I know .....who the heck come to US and headed to a CHINESE CHAP FAN !!! but than after eating steaks , burgers .....you will somehow miss RICE !!!









 My set meal  : sour pork beef , french beans with chicken breast and root beer .
 
YUMMY ........ cost me USD8.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com