Sunday, July 1, 2012

Rumah Panjang Penang

Sarawak is well known for its Rumah Panjang and in Penang we also have our own version of rumah panjang. Penang version of rumah panjang is call FLAT HOUSE.

This is where I stay ......below is the view from my unit common walk way.I have stayed here for more than 2 years and I loves this place ..... 
There are many reasons i loves staying here and reluctant to move to another nicer/better condos .One of the main reason is the feeling of being in a KAMPUNG ....
Overhere , everyone knows everyone and every celebration , they have like some small gathering at our Garden 






 Looks very lively rite ?? lOVES This place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com