Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Wedding Part 1

Finally .......after counting down for so so long .......the wedding day arrive ...........



My parents have the buffet dinner on 1 oct 2011 , for those family friends and families tht wont be attending the wedding dinner

My mom insist to have Vege buffet dinner. ....









KY and Sis helping up in setting up the tables............

Tables ready .........awaiting arrival of guests................

My Wishing tree ..........ready for tomoro wedding dinner





mom preparing the fruit basket ............for the tea ceremony






Shortie waiting for me ............... preparation for the buffet

Close close frens ......come all the way from sg ............thanks so much for coming to my wedding dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com