Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Quarter Life Crisis



For the last few days ....since my 27th Birthday.........i was in a depression mood swing , feeling lonely , wondering what have I accomplish for the past 2 decades .........


I realize tht i didint do much for my time on this earth ......... wat i did is just letting life pass through just like tht .......living life passing by day by day hoping tht weekend would arrive faster .............


Last time , I use to have dreams ..........dreams of changing the world , dreams of changing lives, dreams of having a sucessful business ..........HUGE DREAMs .........


However what I realise after a while ........life took hold of me .........i lost my dream s


A fern told me ........ in the beginning everyone have dreams .........after a while life get told of them ..............they just forget bout dreamin big and just live day to day .............until finally God take our life away from this earth .........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com