Friday, May 20, 2011

Pedicure Treat with Sis

Last weekend , we went for a Pedicure Outing ........... sis and me ........bonding time ...........


Theplace is located at kota damansara .....took damm long to find .....thanks to the GPS ......we manage to find it .......to make it worst , it was raining damm heavily ........ thank god it stop after we finish our pedicure






very nice nice clean environment with white and black theme


colour tht i choose : Dim Sum Plum ..



My old colour is remove and clean and reshape



Treatment to my feet




Completed ......awaiting dry


Sis and I ...........our beautiful nails ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know me !!!

14 July 2015 - age 31 , weights 37kg and height of 149cm Loves to eat delicious foods and enjoy reading . Owes 3 female betta fishes , 2 buggies , 1 maltese . You can reach me at : cyongyong@hotmail.com